Makeup

Makeup
Makeup Makeup Makeup Makeup

Thursday 28 April 2011

Cute lipstick

Hey Guys for the royal wedding me and my friends are getting toghether for a big party then watching some of it and buying each other gifts because we always do.Anyway how we did it was like a secret santa so she doesn't know.So i bought my secret santa really cute lipsticks shaped like choclate truffles they smell of choclate i bought it at a local store so i can't say i bought myself a pack it comes with 3 but i had to give my sister one.So about the product the circle on smells sweeter like milk choclate and the square smells like dark choclate.They have light gold glitter in it to give your lips a shine.This is a great gift for a friend that your stuck on what to get to fill the bag i put in a silver shiny pink scarf.
love ya xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment