Makeup

Makeup
Makeup Makeup Makeup Makeup

Sunday 31 July 2011

Sorry and summer perfume

Hey guys this is a random blogpost but am really sorry for being away for so long but am back now and her to do this post on a perfume its  clarins sunshine fragrance.i love this scent and the bottle colour looks like a big sunshine i take it everywhere.It is such a sexy strong scent kinda like Chanel Allure i love it i spray it in my new room in london and on me and i feel so confident.My sister loves it she says it reminds her of having ice cream sitting on the beach with someone you truely love and watching the sun go down.I love that idea.I love it for summer but loads of people love it for Winter and fall.Clarins have other perfumes that are strong and sexy if you want to try out them.It is so refreshing to spary on you in the morning it wakes me up.I often get complements wearing this.If you like how it sounds you can pick it up at all good beauty stores.
tata love lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment